Chimetone Studio website Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement was published on 24-05-18.
At the Chimetone Studio website we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
Who are we?
Chimetone Studio is a music studio in London, England. Chimetone Studio is the data controller and can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect
As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the site.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that the Chimetone Studio site holds about you.
- The right to request that the Chimetone Studio site corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for the Chimetone Studio site to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
- The right to request that the Chimetone Studio site provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Some non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the website’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered for security purposes and for server analysis. This information is not used for identification. Non-personal information is only stored as long as necessary and is securely deleted.
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent , except from what is described below:
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact email@example.com If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision.